NEW BALANCE DIY ICING KIT
INSTRUCTIONS & TIPS
Ready to ice some New Balance shoes?! This page contains everything you need to know to help you decorate your cookies. Not ready to decorate? No problem. Your icing will keep in the fridge for up to 7 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months.
LET'S GET DECORATING!
- Allow your icing to come to room temperature. This will make it easier to work with.
- Snip the tip of your icing bags with a pair of scissors. We recommend approx. 2mm wide. You can always cut off more for a thicker line if needed.
- Before you decorate your cookies, have a go at piping over the lines on your practice icing sheet to perfect your technique! The good news is, the cookie bases come pre-stamped with a design to help you to create a decoration that you’re proud of!
- But don’t let our guide lines stop you! Let your inner Picasso run free and decorate your cookies however you like.
- If you make a mistake, don’t worry! Just scrape off your icing with a knife and start again. No one will ever know the difference!
- Cracked cookie base? “Glue” it back together with a little icing. Once you‘ve decorated the cookie, the crack won’t be visible.
- You can let your iced cookies air dry for 1 hour or in a low heat oven (40-50ºC) for 10 minutes. Allow them to cool for a further 10 minutes.
- Your decorated cookies will keep for up to 1 month in an airtight container but we doubt you’ll be able to resist eating them for that long!
📸 SHARE YOUR TREATS WITH #BAKEDBYSTEPH
Have a questions? Contact us!