PACKING ASSISTANT (TEMP)
If you love being surrounded by the smell of freshly baked cookies then this could be the job for you!
As we approach our busiest time of year we're looking for a Packing Assistant to join our talented team on a temporary basis to help pack all of our delicious treats and get them out the bakery door to our lovely customers.
- Packing cookies, macarons and brownies carefully into boxes to minimise the risk of damage in transit and ensure our customers receive the highest standard possible from us
- Helping to organise labels and gift messages to ensure all packages are labelled correctly
- Preparing boxes & help keeping stock of packaging
- Helping to maintain the overall cleanliness & organisation of the packing area
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
With no two days being the same, you must be adaptable and positive to pack our sugar cookies to high standards whilst being able to work at a good pace.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is energetic, has impeccable attention, well organised and who doesn’t mind the occasional team sing-a-long or podcast listening session!
Previous experience working in food production or with cookies would be a bonus but not essential.
THE ADMIN STUFF
- £10-£11 per hour (depending on previous experience)
- Minimum 40 hours per week with overtime available
- Contract length: 3 months (flexible and possibility to become permanent)
- Location: Bethnal Green, E2 9LE
- Must be able to start ASAP
Want to apply?
If you would like to apply for this role then please email your CV and a cover letter outlining why you think you would be a great fit for our team to email@example.com.
Applicants will be required to attend a trial morning or afternoon (no longer than 3 hours) to assess capabilities.
And if you don't know already, here's a little bit about us
We're a highly creative and energetic bakery based in the heart of East London specialising in hand iced cookies and baked treats that are guaranteed to put a smile on your face.
In just 5 years we’ve grown from a complete start-up to having built a loyal community of over 160,000 followers, delivering orders to tens of thousands of customers across the UK, working with exciting companies such as Meta, Disney, Marvel and Harrods (to name a few) and supplying wholesale items to major stores including John Lewis, Selfridges and Fortnum & Mason.